Goerend V10/V10 converter ?

Btp 2332

Anybody using Goerends v10/v10 converter for dragracing? Hows it working out for you?
Tom Pazak

If its just for draging only your fine. Ask him about his nw converter he just made, i got the third one made,I dont know what he callles it, but it may work better for you.

If its just for draging only your fine. Ask him about his nw converter he just made, i got the third one made,I dont know what he callles it, but it may work better for you.

How high of stall is it? I'm guessing you like it?

Mine is back there right now getting reworked. The biggest problem with mine was if you didn't have it locked, it was just a slush box. And at first it would stall 2200 and after a few passes was down to 1700-1800. I think this one was one of his first few as well. We'll see how this new one works.:Cheer:

I think the v10-v10 might be a little loose on the high side of the tcase. So much of it depends on turbo, and setup though.

I got the 2nd of his "new" converters for a local truck... really feels about as loose as a v10v10 but puts more power to the ground then the v10v10 when the converter is unlocked.

Lavon

Back