GoGo Race Truck Intercooler.

I've never had anything todo with water to air coolers, do they work better than air to air, if so how much and is there a big difference doug when your spraying NOS.

The air to water is way more efficient. Especially in a core this size. Even when this thing had an ice cube restrict the water line. It was noticed that they hadn't melted all the ice like typical, but the datalog showed that instead of 75 degree outlet temps it was 90 degrees.

No he and a very drunk Timbeaux thought it would be a big goof to take my SCT and change the opening screen to "Tim loves cock". I had forgot about it and was demoing it to a guy that lives in my neighborhood. I plugged it in and boom. He looked at me a little funny, and I just laughed and told him the story. Funny thing, he hasn't come back around since. LOL

Doug,

I had a similar setup in the bed of my 02 Lighting. Iced up, it would frost up the lines on a hot day. I noticed a drop in ET and power on 70+ degree days, the hotter the more noticable. On the cooler days, it didn't help as much...of course.

No he and a very drunk Timbeaux thought it would be a big goof to take my SCT and change the opening screen to "Tim loves cock". I had forgot about it and was demoing it to a guy that lives in my neighborhood. I plugged it in and boom. He looked at me a little funny, and I just laughed and told him the story. Funny thing, he hasn't come back around since. LOL

he got the idea from doing it to mine..LOL Last time he was around here I said please take this sh!t off LOL

You actually said Please?

Did you mean.. You actually said "Please take the cock off my SCT."

I love my air-water setups but the best part is you can shove adult beverages in the ice water tank when finished for the day.. added bonus is you can put the extra weight where you want it with the cooler.

Back