good 47re out of a 97 12v 3500 4x4 with valve body

smokin06

here we have it fellas a automatic 47re tranny out of a 1997 dodge ram 3500 4x4, that has around 31,000 miles on the rebuild, the tranny has no problems my buddy blew his truck up and needs money, less than 3,000 miles ago he had a suncoast i think it is aftermarket valve body installes which was $450. i would like $750 out of the tranny since it has a brand new valve body and its a fairly new transmission. i will guarantee this tranny. thanks allot and ask any questions u have.

we r building the motor right know, he traded me the automatic for a 5 speed i had, i was gonna take the automatic and build anther truck but after pricing all the billet parts i decided against it.

Pics usually help. Got paperwork/receipt(s) from the shop that rebuilt the tranny and what the mileage was when the work was done? Would be just what i'm looking for if i could just find a motor to mate it to.

pomeroy,ohio near athens, i will post up some pictures, and varium im gonna have a 12v thats gonna be a fresh rebuild, be everything but the pump and turbo, i will make u a deal on the whole deal or whatever u want. let me know.

and yes i can get you the paper work for the rebuilt it will just bethe receipt.

price lowered to $700 come on guys jump on this its a great deal on a good tranny

A parts list would be nice? I assume it still has the Stock shafts? Does it come with a Torque Converter?

ok the transmission is all stock it was rebuilt 31,000 miles ago so if anyone wants a parts list u can call dodge and get the list because they rebuilt it with all genuine parts, it does have an aftermarket valve body, which is a suncoast valve body i do believe and the truck had a lockup switch. there is NO torque converter with the tranny, it had a triple disc converter but a buddy of mine purchased it. There are no billet shafts or anything like that. i will guarantee the tranny, it came out of my buddys truck that he blew up and we rebuilt the motor and hes gonna sled pull it so i traded him a 5 speed for the automatic. So if your looking for a GOOD 47re automatic tranny with a performance valve body then heres ya a good deal. $700 takes it.

anybody have anything to trade, need some good 5x22's or 5x 25 injectors let me know or i need a good 3.0 s400 charger.

im open for trades, i need a big input shaft for a nv4500, a 5x22 dual feed injectors, 5x 25 dual feed injectors, any performance 12v parts.

Back