Good 4x4 47RE FS

cummin try me

Voodoo Child
I have a good 47Re out of my 99. I never towed with it, slipped it, or really got on it and it was always Always kept under 180-190*. The previous owner was an old guy and he never really drove it all that hard. $500. I would prefer it if someone picked it up but I will put it on a pallet and take it to a terminal if you pay and arrange for it and pay me for fuel to get there because the nearest one is ~45 minutes from me.

It is a shame that your are thousands of miles away. Are you converting your truck?

yeah, im lookin for one to build and then drop it in my truck

Gotcha, wish i was closer, by the time shipping is said and done it isn't going to be worth it for you.

please tell me you still have it lol i just posted a thread earlier i need one for my 99 sport.

willing to sell the flexplate alone? if so how much shipped to 91901? this will fit a 12v right? call or text whenever for fastest response 619-708-4271 juan

if everything is working properly and there are no issues with the tranny i think we might just have a deal. i live in cecil country zip 21903 i am not sure how far from you that is

Like I said everything was all good when it came out, I just prefer manuals so I swapped it out. You're roughly an hour and a half away from me depending on where you are in Cecil County. Let me know if you want it and we can figure out when you can get it.

alrighty i am 99% sure im getting it. will know more tomorrow. hang on to it for me until then and i will let you know for sure. my number is 443 617 7438
drew

Back