good alarm

6.0kingranch

No spark plugs
I need to put an alarm on my truck. So I was wondering what everyone is uisong and how good they work. They smashed my window last night for the second time last night right in my driveway.

I've had good luck with my Automate. Not sure if its true or not, but I was told all of the decent alarm systems are made by 1 company and different names slapped on them.

lcaad1249 said:
I've had good luck with my Automate. Not sure if its true or not, but I was told all of the decent alarm systems are made by 1 company and different names slapped on them.

That one company would be DEI and they make Viper. I don't agree that all decent alarms are only made by them, but they are the big dog for sure. I have sold and installed Crimestoppers for many years and always had very good luck with them. I also used to install CodeAlarm and they were good to me as well. Most people do like their DEI alarms, especially at the price points you can get the Viper line at. My advice is to spend a bit more and find a GOOD install shop, the installation is more than half the picture.

This alarm works well at my house
DSC00442.jpg

Back