Good Deal?

Notorious6.0

How Bad Do You Want It??
Posted this on a couple other sites so I thought I would post here. I need to know if this is a good deal or not....I am thinking of trading trucks. Deal on the table is: 22,500 for my truck, 2000 down, 457 a month for 72 mos. They are asking 38,000 for the other truck. Here are the specs....

My Truck:
03 CC 6.0 4x4 Auto
XLT FX4
70,000 mi.
couple small dents
gooseneck remov-a-ball in bed
power windows & door locks
no power seats
no power rear slider window
6 disc in-dash changer
billet grill
305 tires
Ford Gold alarm w/ remote start and keyless entry

Truck I'm looking at:
2007 Outlaw Ed. 6.0 CC 4x4 Auto Lariat
Leather
All power (including both front seats and rear slider window)
Front seats heated
20,000 mi.
4 in. single exhaust
Programmer included(not sure what kind. I have an SCT)
Paint/body perfect
20 in. wheels
6 disc in-dash changer
Tow command
Keyless entry w/key fobs and keypad on door

Is this a good deal? Would you trade if you were me?

Any particular reason you are wanting to trade? something wrong with your current ride? Usually if you have to ask the question you shouldnt do it.

newer truck, fewer miles, more options, all power, plus the outlaw trucks looks awesome!

^^^^^^^^ I agree, I paid 38 for mine brand new with the same options in 03.

Notorious6.0 said:
Retail on it is 39,200..trade in on mine is 22,500. #'s are dead on.

I'm thinking in the 32k range would be about right. That's too much for a used truck with over half of the 3yr36 used up.

38K seems about right. I'd try to get them down to about 36K. They are giving you a pretty godo deal on your 03. THe best i ever got was about 21K and i have way less options then you.... but way less miles.

I'd also be curious why it's for sale all of a sudden especially with a programmer included... you probably know the drill by now all of things that can go boom in the night when you least expect it... And if you do, I'd get the remainder of the warranty in writing from the dealer so it doesn't come back to bite you, with the mods on the truck already.

Back