Good diesel drag racing DVDs ?

moparlvr

Is there any JUST drag racing DVDs out there for sale ? I bought the whole sheids diesel set and love it but they only have 1/8 mile. Is there any other DVDs out that have 1/4 mile dragracing ?

Call TS and see if they have any 07 vids left. The 08 vids are being produced now.

dvd drag videos

Is there any JUST drag racing DVDs out there for sale ? I bought the whole sheids diesel set and love it but they only have 1/8 mile. Is there any other DVDs out that have 1/4 mile dragracing ?

kurt and myself are compiling all the o7 and 08 video footage from every race we attend i have some footage that nobody has. there will be - carnage- there will be massive close up burnouts-there will be record breaking passes -there will be video of every classes of diesel drag raceing - you will most likely see you'r self in these videos. not to mention some sponsor pic. and of course there will be hot girls, you know who you are. stay tuned. oh there may be some ugly guys on there to, you know who you are" wrongway ":hehe: call klincoln for more info

Back