Good Diesel Shops in Glen Burnie Area of Maryland???

MattMal

I'm looking to get a Turbo timer installed on my truck but I'm not sure of any good places that will install one? I'm just looking for a shop that has a good rep and does good work. Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Matt

I'm looking to get a Turbo timer installed on my truck but I'm not sure of any good places that will install one? I'm just looking for a shop that has a good rep and does good work. Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Matt

If you can hop over the bridge to the eastern shore Brett at TNT Diesel has always done great work for me!

Couple good shops in south eastern Pa right over the border. Youngs Farm Service, East coast diesel, Disturbed Performance down near harrisonburg Va.

Lloyd at Mid-Atlantic Diesel is your closest bet. He doesn't always pick up the phone, but stop by to talk to him and you'll be impressed. He's also a vendor on here.

Home

There's also Rich's Diesel Performance in Woodbine. I know nothing about him or his shop, though.

Home

x2 on brett on the eastern shore. he live about a half hour across the bridge his number is 410 490 6075

x2 on Mid Atlantic. But, Loyld is really hard to reach sometimes.

If you can figure out how to type your question on this forum then your qualified to install the timer yourself. Just follow the instructions.
But if not Brett is closer to you than Lloyd. Or you can contact me and come on over and I'll give you a hand.