Good Morning to All!

4x4dually

Staff member
I just wanted to say hello and I look forward to getting to know the folks here at CD. I have slowly started to bomb my truck over the last four months and as soon as I figure out my fueling problem, I'll be happy as a lark! I'll have to do some searching on your boards and see if I can figure it out.

THANKS AGAIN! And please drop me a line anytime. I'm here to learn a lot and teach a little. :thankyou2:

truck1.jpg

truck6.jpg

Last edited:
Look Duallie, you have a new play mate....LOL Welcome to the site 4x4Duallie....

Thanks gentlemen! I'm the redneck from the South I guess. I put some more photos in my gallery. They were taken at my pond behind the house.

I primarily use my truck to pull trailers, mostly cattle, but tractors and junk now and then. I wanted to build a truck to drag trailers up and down the highway and not neccessarily to pull competition, but I would love to dyno the truck and see what she does. There isn't much diesel performance to speak of down here in Okie land so I'll have to learn my tricks from you all! I love how this thing pulls on the road but I would also like to trade these Jammers for a better set of injectors, even 90 hp or something lower than the IV's. Anyway....topics for other forums!!!! I'll get busy on that.

Thanks...see around.....so to speak.

partsguy662 said:
Greetings!
15.gif

Dude. I've seen your avatar about six times this morning...and I still laugh everytime I see it. That rocks. :hehe:

I guess I can't really welcome you......since you were here before me and told me to come here:hehe: I didn't want you having all the fun over here without me!! :what:

partsguy662 said:
Possum's pecker?!?!?!
lachen.gif

Affirmative. It came from Smokey and the Bandit...."nobody makes Bufford T. Justice look like a POSSUM'S PECKER!", Jackie Gleason. It stuck. The actual audio clip is on the website along with some other great quotes like "Germans". That is my favorite.

Bufford Quotes

Welcome! I recognized your truck from DTR. I'm glad you joined us over here on CompD. :rockwoot:

SuperDave4x4 said:
Welcome! I recognized your truck from DTR. I'm glad you joined us over here on CompD. :rockwoot:

Why thank you SuperDave! Lot of great folks over there, but lots of horses rear ends too!:kick: I can actually post my website over here without someone giving me a 3 point "infraction" bunch of BS because some three year old might be reading the website and be offended. I figured by the avatars that I have seen that folks over here are way cooler.:rockwoot: I also got an infraction for posting a link to my website because it was "unsolicited advertising". I ain't sellin' notin'! :rules: Sometimes I'd like to *bdh* but that would be a :badidea: so I think I'll just :Cheer: with my new buddies over here. Plus, the smilie faces over here in the icon coral are a lot more cool than the other website's! :owned:

Thanks again for all your welcomes. I hope I can offer each of you some knowledge about something! Meanwhile...back at the ranch....:pop:

4x4dually said:
I can actually post my website over here without someone giving me a 3 point "infraction" bunch of BS because some three year old might be reading the website and be offended.

AMEN!!!!

Yeah, I pretty much got the same treatment when I had a link in my sig over on DTR that went to my photo gallery on here and Larry didn't like that. It had been there for a LONG time and he just noticed it not long ago. I didn't even reply to his PM, I just took it with a grain of salt. To be honest with you I've read a few posts on other forums talking about their "rules."

Oh well........ CompD rules anywho.

Watch I'll probably get banned from DTR because I posted this post.:hehe:

Last edited:
Back