Good PLace for a 24v Head to get done

CumminNotRunnin

Internet Mechanic
Im out in the east coast in new jersey. I have a couple places that i have been told that do or have good head work done. I have a 99 cummins and i want to send the head out to get o-ringed , cleaned up, checked for cracks the hole nine yards. Does any one know of a good place on the east coast to get them done. I heard Autowerks Diesel in Nj does a nice job. DOes anybody have any comments on them. Any i ideas of what i should listen for when there explaining there process and a approximate price range just for the head to get done. Not including studs or gaskets that all a given. Any insight would be greatly appriciated thanks.:Cheer:

Performance Diesel Warehouse..... http://www.pdwpower.com/

I would have the head magna fluxed, pressure checked, cleaned, valve job, any guides that need it replaced, decked, and O-ringed.

Doug

Jetpilot knows his stuff! I would recommend either him or Advanced Diesel Technology 304-864-3399 to do the work. Can't go wrong with either shop.

I have a brand new cyl head o ringed ready to go if interested call me 508-660-7093