good shops . wanta know where?

avia

id be intersted in knowing how far away reaaly good mechanics shops are.

does any one have shop in northeast that you could drop a 6.0 off amd come back to it being done correctly. i mean more towards the lines of extensive motorwork. the local mechanics here get thier experiance fixing the minor stuff on my trck. not sure they would no what to do with an egr delete kit till they were done with mine

notheast pa northern jesey

does any one have shop in northeast that you could drop a 6.0 off amd come back to it being done correctly. i mean more towards the lines of extensive motorwork. the local mechanics here get thier experiance fixing the minor stuff on my trck. not sure they would no what to do with an egr delete kit till they were done with mine

If you want to take a vacation to the central Florida area I'm sure I could make you very happy. Just a thought, Gary

pull the motor and ship it to the Frog. Cheaper than driving down there.

arcadia ny?

baltimores close and ive been to mass plenty. only problem is at those distances i couldnt afford to stay out of town while the cab is lifted. im only guessing but wouldnt an excursions body be much more difficult to lift. = more time

arcadia ny?

baltimores close and ive been to mass plenty. only problem is at those distances i couldnt afford to stay out of town while the cab is lifted. im only guessing but wouldnt an excursions body be much more difficult to lift. = more time

Arcadia, Fl. Sorry

Yes I do, Southern Diesel performance, Inc. and I'm 10 miles north of Bartow in Lakeland. Gary

Gary is the best I'm aware of in Florida with the 6.0 Fords.

(He's still kinda hard to look at though:1tooth:

And Doug....

Doug is trying his hand at being a Dodge mechanic:hehe: So far he is doing quite well. There are a lot of us that are pretty good on them 6.0's, and we do talk a lot between us. None of us profess to know everything, but between all us you get many year's of knowledge. It just depend's on where you are geographicly, and who you are comfortable with. If I have someone call me from one of my buddie's area's, I usually refer them to whoever they are closest to. When we go to event's we all party like rockstars together anyway:hehe: Gary

I'm in Franklin Indiana...You can send me work any time...6.0L, 7.3L, 6.9L Fords or 5.9L Cummins....Sorry don't work on Chevy's