good towing injector for twins

virgil

still spoolin
hey guys,
so ive been wanting to pull my edge stage 5 injectors in favor of some smaller ones for towing and overall mileage.the twins on my truck are a gds-300 62/12 with an s-400. just wondering what you guys are having good luck with.kinda steering towards formula 1 and industrial injection.also how many holes are on the dragon flys? thanks in advance

what year truck? I wouldn't want to tow much with the Dragon Flys in my 12v... they're pretty dirty down low

If you have jammer 5's then you must have a 24v. The guys I've seen running twins like those are running mach 7/8's for all out performance.

You may not need a smaller injector as much as you need a cleaner injector with less smoke and heat. F-1 or DDP are both in the running for the best sticks for a 24v. With the egts I see with mach 4's and a 64/14 I couldn't imagine you having any heat problems with your twins.

yep, 24 valve. how come the f-1 injectors are not dirty on the bottom?

do they have a better spray pattern? more holes? just trying to figure out how one size injector could be cleaner than another of the same size. the same power and less smoke and heat would be great.the goal is to have good power(better mileage would be great) and to have lower egts under 2000 rpms. thanks in advance

Spray pattern, number of holes, pop off pressure, and which technique was used to make the holes or hone them all play a part in how the injector performs and its efficiency.

Mach injectors are a 7 hole tip.

Edge injectors are 8

Industrial's can be 7, 10, or 11

I believe DDP's are 7.