goosneck trailer 14k gvw INDIANA

nomercy

cheeseburgler
2006 Liberty 14k gvw gooseneck trailer, 20+5 good shape not beat up, located around Franklin, IN 46131 $4250 317-557-2549
Jesse394.jpg

Jesse393.jpg

Jesse400.jpg

Jesse399.jpg

Jesse395.jpg

Jesse397.jpg

Jesse396.jpg

Bump for a nice trailer, just sold the exact same thing! These things are built very well and pull like you have nothing behind you. Good luck on the sale.

Bump for a nice trailer, just sold the exact same thing! These things are built very well and pull like you have nothing behind you. Good luck on the sale.

thanks, I agree it seems to be built very well. we have a cornpro also and I think this trailer is built a little better honestly I saw you have one for sale had any bites on yours?

thanks, I agree it seems to be built very well. we have a cornpro also and I think this trailer is built a little better honestly I saw you have one for sale had any bites on yours?

Sold it at the beginning of the week. Now I am getting all kinds of calls on it! Never Fails.

whats your bottom dollar? would a truck a 4-wheeler fit on it?

$4000 cash takes it home its well worth that, are you asking will a quad and pickup fit on it? I have no idea honestly, I doubt it would

Truck and quad will fit on a 20+5 if you pull the truck on and then back it onto the ramps some and pull the quad on from the side.

Wanna bring it to Houston! I'll be home around Christmas if it's still available.. Looking to pull 2 jeeps back to Houston anyway. I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Wanna bring it to Houston! I'll be home around Christmas if it's still available.. Looking to pull 2 jeeps back to Houston anyway. I'll keep an eye on this thread.

well my dad has some spare time this time of year if you paid him to bring it there its possible the trailer is his and hes actually pretty easy to deal with. if you drove some north I bet he would drive some south to meet you. he drove to florida for his truck so its hard to tell with him