got it done!!

taterbob01

overall smooth swap this weekend!! a few snags but youll have that, my throttle cable situation is holdin me back from drivin it urgh!! this thing sounds bad *** with the little lope it has, cant wait to get it on the road:rockwoot:

x2!!! What throttle cable issue are you having? I got a 12V one and it fit perfectly :D

yup put a 12v cable in, hooks right up to the pedal and no mods for it to fit on the pump then.

i must have the only non-loping p-pump 24v.

:nopics:Yeah pics would be nice!!! I just started my conversion yesterday... gonna get the cam gear swapped onto my H2 this morning, then its on to reassembly. i wonder if mine will lope?:rockwoot:

well the issue is i dont have a cable! haha working on that right now and ill get pics up when i can been covered in oil and whatnot for the past few days

man there is gonna be a flood of used vp parts here in a little while...

Mine doesnt lope either. With all I have done....I have no idea why. It does have just a slight lope, but if you werent around diesels a lot, you woulnd never know!

I still got a TON of crap! Everything from the cam to injectors to the TPS!

you can just ship all extra VP parts to me, If there's life left in them, I'll finish wearing them out for you.

Lavon

What lines are you runnin to get it to lope. For you guys that are not lopen what lines are you runnin?