Got Me

rams-n-hogs

OK, I couldn't take it any more. I've been sitting back and watching this site for a while, now. Some of you guys already know me. I'm also a member of TDR, DTR, CumminsForum, and our local club, the Mason-Dixon Turbo diesel club.

Now I'm going straight into the forums, and start posting, at least in one of the more entertaining threads.:D

hey pappy! this site is great, the mods are very laid back and are great guys that control a great site.

Welcome Jim! I'm glad it is Rams-n-hogs and not ram-n-hogs! That took me by surprise for a minute. :hehe: Enjoy Comp D!

jkretzer said:
hey pappy! this site is great, the mods are very laid back and are great guys that control a great site.

Thanks, guys. Except you, kretzer! I'm surprised you even have time to get on the internet, any more.:D And quit callin' me pappy.:D

so pappy, i hear you are out of your mid life crisis. sold the mustang and bought the mag ahaha. i will be at the garage a lot more here soon. u get that wheel bearing fixed? gotta keep you laughing, laughter is the key to youth!

jkretzer said:
so pappy, i hear you are out of your mid life crisis. sold the mustang and bought the mag ahaha. i will be at the garage a lot more here soon. u get that wheel bearing fixed? gotta keep you laughing, laughter is the key to youth!

Out of my mid-life crisis? I'm just gettin' started.:D

Waiting on the wheel bearings. Ordered 'em from Rockauto on Monday, so they should be here any time.

mine were rusted in, had bonebrakes do mine for me. they said it was an absolute bear to do.

Back