Got my stainless diesel manifold in

Yes its a boot but its not that boot. The boots on the passenger side have 2-3" of pipe shoved inside them so they ain't coming off with ease.

Bingo. Drivers side lower intercooler boot. Not fun on a pitch black two lane blacktop when its 37* out.

Unpolished. Kinda wishing I had done something with it.

Get your turbo blankets from turbo performance products.

yeah I took a black rouge to it and wow it shines! But it's hard work and If I put a blanket on it then you can't see it! What's your opinion on heat with the S.S.? Is a blanket a good idea? Or is a nice shiny part better?! My 64 is polished!

Bingo. Drivers side lower intercooler boot. Not fun on a pitch black two lane blacktop when its 37* out.

aww man that sucks, doesnt sound fun at all. I ended up having to superglue mine on because they kept blowing off their.

yeah I took a black rouge to it and wow it shines! But it's hard work and If I put a blanket on it then you can't see it! What's your opinion on heat with the S.S.? Is a blanket a good idea? Or is a nice shiny part better?! My 64 is polished!

The blanket wont be as effective on the stainless steel but it will still help. I need to quit being lazy and order the dang things.

Back