Got Room for One more?

TxDiesel007

Uncommon CR problemed
Fellas

just checkin in, TxDiesel007, from DTR, and before that TDS... ITs a pleasure to meet all of you, and to my old friends i ask, got room for one more? Look forward to learning from all of you and sharing my experience as well...

More for the stats:

96 2500, 4wd, 5 spd
Twins by Rip Rook
Clutch by Valair Inc
Fuel by Industrial Injection

Bout 500 horses currently..

Respectfully

Rick:thankyou2:

BgBlDodge said:
You ain't at 500 yet rick. HAHA. Glad to see ya here.

Took you

all of 25 seconds to find me... With the full cuts and dragon flys... I think im at it... the dyno wont lie, but i have a few more tricks up my sleeve before i hit it again ;)

I know for sure im over you in HP now tho.. LOL

Wheres the rest of the Tx Crew?

Rick

BgBlDodge said:
You ain't at 500 yet rick. HAHA. Glad to see ya here.

Ya and Tyler ur back down to what 350 now?? Ahhh... things never change... Had to be the one to keep Charlie in his place this weekend... Was work without ya!! lol

Nope, we're full up...Get outta here! Go back to DTR where you came from :hehe:

J/K, Welcome aboard Rick! You'll love this site!
Chris

There's always room for one more around here.. :D

welcome1qc.gif

Thanks guys

for the warm welcome.. anyways for the curious, check out my post in the general pit area. I have pics of my ride up.. Dont want to double post, so ill just announce it here..

Thanks!

Rick

what's up Rick!? glad to see you climbed out of the kiddie pool and jumped into the shark tank! :)

I installed the dragon fly's in my white truck... got yours in yet? wondering what you think of them

LOVE EM!

awesome injectors... now i just think i have too much smoke with the full cuts....

Rick

yeah, they're a little dirty untill I have about 8-10psi showing. Hard to drive without any smoke. I have just a slight haze cruising around untill 8-10psi or 2000rpm. but they seem to be making some decent power :)

Back