Got The Redline To Work!!!

Lostnwalmart

Finnaly got that tempermental chip to work and it makes the truck go a lil faster (if only the pyro was a spedo...) and got some more rpms woot

Thats fantastic. Still running a monsta with the little super b?

Oh wait, I see the sig, wankle conversion it is!

heck yes lol the monster love the redline as far as i can tell she scoots pretty damn good, i need to get some more air to this thing..... badly 3400 rpm in 5th and can see the end of the tailgate cuz of the smoke lol. and yes its a diesel wankel i swear! and its not stacked with anything yet.... will be tryign out an ez and a smarty

parttimepuller said:
i second that. either a EZ or a power puck which i run with my redline. have heard mixed stores about smarty with redline. the redline takes complete control over the computer with its new fuel maps and curves, which would kinda cancel out the smarty. i have never ran a smarty with my redline so dont quote me on that one.

ya

I ran a smarty with my redline. No more fuel. I even had it on a timing stage. My buddy has a drag comp with redline and its will smoke a little.:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

I loaned my smarty to some guy up at spring fling last year with a redline and he ended up going with a ez. Smarty doesn't like a lot of pedal and the redline does, or at least thats my take on it.

yep got an ez for it this week actualy woo!!! lol went from no chip to 2 in 3 days weird......

Back