GPH needed for a Diesel

Dusterb318

Regular Jackoff
How many GPH do we need for our trucks for a certain power level? I have seen this posted by Lowfly from FASS:

95 GPH - Good for up to 450-500 HP
150 GPH - Good for up to 650-700 HP
180 GPH and above will feed anything else.

Now from my drag racing gasser info i know you usually you take HP level you want to run and multiply it by .083 and that is how many gph you'll need. But since our engines have extra atmosphere help (turbo) you need to add 25% to that so:

650hp x .083 = 53.95gph x 125% = 67.43gph

That is just a rough figure and to get you an idea. according to that a 90gph pump will safely support 700hp. Over 700hp I would go with the 180gph or 220gph whatever they offer. I know pressure has a lot to do with this as well because as pressure goes up volume goes down so the higher pressures like the P-pump likes 40-45psi that number is probably off. So is there any formula to be used for diesels like that one above? I have seen guys push 500-600hp on a stock LP. How many GPH are those rated for? Is it because the stock LP pressures are lower around 17-30 psi? If so couldn't you lower the pressure on the FASS or Airdog and feed more HP? I am bringing this up because i was sold a 90GPH FASS unit and was told it would handle 700hp easily....I don't think that was the case and questioned the dealer about it but he assured me it was fine. Plus I would just like to know if there is a diesel formula like the gas one.