Grand Rapids, MI Dyno Day

STR8-6

nobody
Looking at a Saturday in the next few weeks for a Dyno day.The shop can handle about 12 trucks in a day. each person will get 3 runs and either an 1/8 or 1/4 mile run (yes there is a launch tree :cheer:)

This Dyno IS BOTH dually AND stacks freindly:bow:

still discussing details about food, we can either pitch in and I can bring dogs brats pop etc. or you can bring your own meat for the grill etc. etc. etc.

cost will be 65 per truck and thinking of tacking on 10 bucks for a winners pot or charity or drawing... whatever, its up for discussion

It sounds like interest is heating up... if you are able to comit let me know and I will save you a slot, if you are not sure at this point I have to ask that you reserve rsvp until you can be sure

I will probably swing by to hang out, I don't know if I'm ready to take my truck out of the garage yet. LOL

I will probably swing by to hang out, I don't know if I'm ready to take my truck out of the garage yet. LOL

Thats funny, we want people to feel good about their trucks anyway... I would have made you go last just the same so people could retain their dignity for most of the day.

we have the date locked down of March 26th... starting at 8am untli done? 1 hour per truck x 12... itll be ALL day