Grand Rock Exhaust - Ohio Truck Rally

NHRDA

Grand Rock Exhaust presents the 3rd Annual Ohio Truck Rally at Thompson Raceway Park on August 21st 2010.

This will be the Division 5 Championship Race and the last chance for competitors to qualify for the World Finals in September.

Thompson-poster.jpg

Oh God, Josh again....:bang

:hehe:

PS - Katie said she's wearin' your hat again...

Just got word, we will have a dyno at the track on Saturday w00t w00t. Thanks Scott and the entire MASS Diesel crew!!

Just got word, we will have a dyno at the track on Saturday w00t w00t. Thanks Scott and the entire MASS Diesel crew!!

Hell Yeah! Give me a shout Chris when you get a chance...er...better yet, call me when you see this post...if I wait for you to get a chance...I'll be talking to you in December...LOL

Offical Meet And Greet

There will be an official meet and greet on Friday August 20th!

Where: Dales Truck Service & Wash AND DW Saloon.
1851 S. Broadway; Geneva, Oh 44041; 440.466.7988

Dale is HAPPY to host this meet and greet, and will even open the bottom bar for us if needed! They have plenty of beer to choose from, food, and even a band will be there that night! They will also be offering their shuttle service for anyone who needs it. They will be happy to take you to and from the meet and greet if needed, AND to and from the race's as well!

NHRDA and Grand Rock are still looking for somemore vendors as well. Anyone that is interested in sponsoring this event should contact the NHRDA Right away!

We'll keep everyone posted on more festivities as they surface...might even try and do a door prize raffle of some sort!

With all this said....lets get a roll call going! Who all is going to be here for the event?

This was the dooms day of my truck last year and hoping to make the first run on the new setup this year.
Just waiting on injectors

This was the dooms day of my truck last year and hoping to make the first run on the new setup this year.
Just waiting on injectors

Sorry about last year...I had NO controll over that...if I did...i would've put a hold on the lightning and rain...lmao

There will be an official meet and greet on Friday August 20th!

Where: Dales Truck Service & Wash AND DW Saloon.
1851 S. Broadway; Geneva, Oh 44041; 440.466.7988

Dale is HAPPY to host this meet and greet, and will even open the bottom bar for us if needed! They have plenty of beer to choose from, food, and even a band will be there that night! They will also be offering their shuttle service for anyone who needs it. They will be happy to take you to and from the meet and greet if needed, AND to and from the race's as well!

NHRDA and Grand Rock are still looking for somemore vendors as well. Anyone that is interested in sponsoring this event should contact the NHRDA Right away!

We'll keep everyone posted on more festivities as they surface...might even try and do a door prize raffle of some sort!

With all this said....lets get a roll call going! Who all is going to be here for the event?

I will be making my way out to race...cannot wait!

What time is the meet and greet?

Paul

Sorry about last year...I had NO controll over that...if I did...i would've put a hold on the lightning and rain...lmao

No... the rain was expexted, i came back sunday and melted a piston and dropped a few valves but still managed a 13.0 with no lock up

No... the rain was expexted, i came back sunday and melted a piston and dropped a few valves but still managed a 13.0 with no lock up

That's pretty good considering what ya did to the motor.

:doh: I re-read that thing 2x before posting it...and STILL missed the starting time...LOL Sorry.

The Meet and Greet will start about 7:00pm!

No problem, I do the same thing all the time. I should be getting into town around 7-8pm if things go to plan.

What hotel is everyone staying at?

Paul

No problem, I do the same thing all the time. I should be getting into town around 7-8pm if things go to plan.

What hotel is everyone staying at?

Paul

The next exit heading east there are 4 hotels there. I recomend staying at the sleep inn or Holiday inn....newer hotels. I'll get some numbers posted up here soon for everyone.

Back