Grand Rock Exhaust - Ohio Truck Rally

Awesome! Sure you can't make it to the meet and greet? LOL Just messin' with ya.

Im going to try my best to be able to make this event, we have been haveing a few issue's with the truck's wireing.

Just got the NAPA store of Geneva to give us some goodies for the meet and greet. Looks like we will have some door prizes for people!!! Come one come all...let's have a good time!

Apparently I left my 3rd gear clutch material in the trans pan on my last pass... Trying to find time to put it all back together.

Apparently I left my 3rd gear clutch material in the trans pan on my last pass... Trying to find time to put it all back together.

Damn Brandon...I hope you can get her back together...would love to see the truck run again. Keep us posted man.

Damn Brandon...I hope you can get her back together...would love to see the truck run again. Keep us posted man.
Out tonight and back together in 2 hours thanks to Lavon. I'm finally to the point where I have spares of most everything in the trans. :nail: Ran out of time to put it in tonight. Maybe Thursday, then test Friday.

Out tonight and back together in 2 hours thanks to Lavon. I'm finally to the point where I have spares of most everything in the trans. :nail: Ran out of time to put it in tonight. Maybe Thursday, then test Friday.

That's cool. Thanks Lavon! Good luck testing when you can get it back to the track.

BTW Spread the word, we will have a mobile dyno at the get together Friday night. MASS Diesel is going to hang the "gone fishing" sign on the door Friday and bust tail to OH so you guys can play on the rollers Friday night. Thanks Scott, you guys are the best!

BTW Spread the word, we will have a mobile dyno at the get together Friday night. MASS Diesel is going to hang the "gone fishing" sign on the door Friday and bust tail to OH so you guys can play on the rollers Friday night. Thanks Scott, you guys are the best!

:clap: :clap:

THANK YOU SCOTT! With them for sure coming Friday Night...I will see what I can do about getting us some prizes for accomplishments on the dyno! :rockwoot:

Well if you need some go fast parts, come on out to the track Saturday. Rick from Dave Diesel will be on hand with all sorts of bolt on horsepower for ya! See ya there Saturday...and don't forget the meet and greet on Friday night @ 7pm.

Ill be there, working the Dave's diesel trailer!

COOL! It'll be nice to see ya again House!

Theres a group of us coming to race, looking forward to it.

Very cool...the more we get...the better the competition is.

Also at the Meet & Greet....if ANYONE want's to come a little early and show off their ride let me know. I'll make sure we will have room for you to part and show off your rig. So far I have 1 or 2 pulling trucks we sponsor showing up, and 1 maybe 2 race rigs we sponsor. We would love to have more! :welcome:

Back