Grand Rock Exhaust - Ohio Truck Rally

Forcast

Looks like a slight chance of rain on Saturday...but if it's like any of the weekend rain we've had so far this year...it'll last 15-20 minutes tops...then it will be sunny and muggy...LOL

Fox 8-Day Forecast - WJW

My brother and parents are leaving Friday night after work with the car and heading to Thompson. Hopefully that rain stays away! LOL

Wheeeeeeeeee!! Still have a funny linkage issue, but it appears to work now.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWszRVbzQ2M&feature=player_embedded[/MEDIA]

My brother and parents are leaving Friday night after work with the car and heading to Thompson. Hopefully that rain stays away! LOL

Sounds good. I wouldn't worry much about the rain. It hasn't done much more than rain for 20 minutes at a time...then dry's up pretty quickly.

weather.com says only 20% :pop:

Yeah, it's been flip flopping all week long so far.

No lightning this year, OK Josh?? LOL

I'll see what I can do about that Robin....tell Chris to wear his rubber gloves and boots....just in case....LOL

:hehe:It's just not Diesel racing at Thompson without the risk of rain.

Yes sir...it seems to be par for the course don't it?

Wheeeeeeeeee!! Still have a funny linkage issue, but it appears to work now.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWszRVbzQ2M&feature=player_embedded[/MEDIA]

:evil That's sick Brandon...just sick....

Sleep Inn Hotel Ashtabula

9350 Center Road
Ashtabula, OH 44010
(440) 275-6800

You MUST mention the NHRDA to get the $40.00 dollar a night discount on your room. They normally go for $119.00 a night, only $79.00 for NHRDA members.

Oh no, that means i get to see your evil brother and kick him in the nuts for good times!

We would like to thank Rick from Dave's Diesel. Make sure you stop by his booth for show only pricing!
shop_website026003.jpg

Sleep Inn Hotel Ashtabula

9350 Center Road
Ashtabula, OH 44010
(440) 275-6800

You MUST mention the NHRDA to get the $40.00 dollar a night discount on your room. They normally go for $119.00 a night, only $79.00 for NHRDA members.

Nice Chris!

If anyone wants anything special from Dave's Post here by 5pm Friday and I'll try to get it in the trailer!

Well unfortunately the car won't be coming to Ohio after all. I found an issue with the trans and we were hoping it was just low on fluid but it is much worse and the trans has to come out. Sorry guys, I hope you have a great race!

not to kill the race crown but will there be more than ten trucks this year? unfortunatly my truck is still waiting on injectors.

Sorry guys i wont be able to go to ohio. I will be testing in NC fri and sat. Hope yall have a good time!

Leaving for work now, gotta go finish up my job so I can head that way, I'll be towing another local truck up, following the S10 rig. Should be a blast!

Lavon

Back