Grand Rock Exhaust - Ohio Truck Rally

:hehe:I never win, plus I didn't go last year. I don't think so anyway.

Even though it rained out I had a great time. I have never met a Diesel person I did not like, and Saturday was no exception. Good times man.
Josh. Good to see you again buddy, but please look into a different tow rig. :0:ford:
Brandon. Thanks for pimping that red shirt.
I don't know if those other guys, Mike, John, Mick, and the two Dougs are on here, but thanks for letting Jim and I hang with Yunz. :Cheer:

I agree with you Jeff. It was a nice day regardless of the weather pissin' on the event...LOL...again... I was really hoping your buddy Jim was gonna put that Challanger up on the dyno...would've been cool to see what it had in her.

Vid up. I'm pretty sure even the greased-up deaf guy from Family Guy could hear the boost leak. LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M4DE5iRJkg

LMAO Brandon. It was good to see you and the firepunk crew again. Hope you get that leak squared away for SDX.:Cheer:

I agree with you Jeff. It was a nice day regardless of the weather pissin' on the event...LOL...again... I was really hoping your buddy Jim was gonna put that Challenger up on the dyno...would've been cool to see what it had in her.

I got to drive the Challenger the whole way home. I like it. I think if I ever hit the lotto that is one of my first purchases. He actually was going to run it on the dyno but then the dyno disappeared.

Back