Grason ....

Rainey

I made a deal with grason to buy a bed off him and after I payed 450 for shipping and ask how he wanted payed two days later he sends me message saying he sold it that night so now I am out 450 for shiping for nothing !!

???? So he won't send your money back or what? I don't get it.

If the shipping company has nothing to pick up you should be able to cancel. Why would you pay to ship it before it was yours?

I offerd to pay him and he said that cash in person would be ok I could paypaled him the money and the shiping co was all ready on his way to carlise Pa so I payed him befor he left cash so I guess unless u are there at his house
Took me 3 days find a hot shot to take the load and then planned it all for him to back out day befor truck showed up

Punctuation is your friend... I do see where your coming from but I also see where the seller is coming from also. I've been burned one too many times when people say they want something and show great intentions and fall through on their end of the deal. So the first one to get cash in my hand is the winner. also there has to be a box a lot closer to you and 450 for shipping is alil much imo. Musta been cheap to justify the cost of shipping?

Was truck bed and door and he made the price and I even put add in here to find shipping I am type guy who pays asap if u ever sell something to me and take longer than 3 min to get payed then something is very wrong
U can delet this add I was very mad to lose 450 on a deal that guy just sold out from under me it not trucking co falt guy backed out so I done payed the man and he took a load to carlise Pa so he could pick this up on the return well it done and over guess time to drop it

I am not great Typer so sry about that !!

Nope this needs to be left here as a buyer beware, its just a chitty deal all the way around...

i just found this thread, he said he wanted it. but you should have sent me a deposit before you pay someone 450 to come pick something up. A guy came for other parts and had cash in hand so I accepted his offer. If i had a deposit from you this would have never happened.......

Grason

i just found this thread, he said he wanted it. but you should have sent me a deposit before you pay someone 450 to come pick something up. A guy came for other parts and had cash in hand so I accepted his offer. If i had a deposit from you this would have never happened.......

Grason

Did you or did you not tell him to just bring cash?

I said yes you can bring cash. but Ive had numerous people say ill be there with cash and never show. I know if theres something Im going to buy, along with 95% of the other people out there, they will send a deposit. I dont care if its 1 dollar. ESPECIALLY if im going to pay someone $450 to pick it up........

Grason

I said yes you can bring cash. but Ive had numerous people say ill be there with cash and never show. I know if theres something Im going to buy, along with 95% of the other people out there, they will send a deposit. I dont care if its 1 dollar. ESPECIALLY if im going to pay someone $450 to pick it up........

Grason

Fair enough.

Back