Great Weekend

SARMAN

Hey everyone:
I would like to express how much I enjoyed this last weekend at Breakaway. To all of you who I Talked to and I am sure I will forget some names. Bengie an family,Gary Ray, Randy NHRDA pres., Mike, Tim, Some of the TS performance Team, Matt & Wife & Matt jr and I am sorry if I missed any one. Oh Yea D J LOONEY how could I forget him.
But anyway I had a great time and cant wait for the next time. If it is in my power and with in a days drive count me in.
And for the knowledge you all have I know it will bennefit me for years to come.

But Thanks for your fellowship and i will keep in touch.

Scott (sarman)

SARMAN said:
Hey everyone:
I would like to express how much I enjoyed this last weekend at Breakaway. To all of you who I Talked to and I am sure I will forget some names. Bengie an family,Gary Ray, Randy NHRDA pres., Mike, Tim, Some of the TS performance Team, Matt & Wife & Matt jr and I am sorry if I missed any one. Oh Yea D J LOONEY how could I forget him.
But anyway I had a great time and cant wait for the next time. If it is in my power and with in a days drive count me in.
And for the knowledge you all have I know it will bennefit me for years to come.

But Thanks for your fellowship and i will keep in touch.

Scott (sarman)

Scott, :welcome: to Comp Diesel. Had a great time shootin the breeze with ya, but like Benji say's if we can just get ya on the track you will have contracted the worst disease known to your wallet!!:hehe: Diesel Drag Racing, keep lookin here often as we alway's have something spur of the moment. See Ya, Gary

Ut oh ......... he bit the hook boys ...... start reeling ...:rockwoot:

Scott, it was nice to sit and chat ....... look forward to seeing you again in the future ....

Hey I figure if my butt gets out there and makes a few pass then anybody can. Welcome to Comp-D by the way.

Back