Greetings and salutations

imhotep

Hello, I'm located in Jamaica and here to learn. I would have posted earlier but I didn't think anyone here would want to hear about a Toyota diesel project, as it would seem piss poor compared to what I see here. That is until I scrolled down the page and saw the Import section, I should have done so a long time ago, sorry. Well, I'm doing up a 4cyl 2.2 Toyota, 3ct to be exact. Not the greatest to begin with but its what I have, plus I haven't seen anyone doing up these motors any where so I guess I'll be a pioneer and try and push the envelope on it so to speak. The motor will be using compound turbos and h20/meth injection, maybe some nitrous if the head will hold-up. I will post pics of the tear down as soon as possible, and will keep you in the loop throughout the build. Anyone interested?

Thats just oddball enough to get me interested. :hehe:

:welcome:

hello, thanks for the welcome. yeah it's pretty oddball, but it was free so I guess that's as good a reason as any. I worked out the specs on the turbos using the Garrett compressor maps and came up with : T3 45trim .38A/R turbine on the small unit, and T04E 57trim .89A/R turbine on the big unit. What do you think?

Back