greetings from Iraq (for now)

rockytopcummins

Hi there everybody, just wanted to drop in to say hello. Kinda new to these sights, but I love em. Also a member at dieselbombers.com, just thought I'd give this one a try too since I really want to amp up my HP numbers when I get back to the states. What you see in my signature are things I've bought while here waiting to be installed as soon as I get back. Any suggestions on what else to do are welcome.

I would look into a clutch. And Guages! No point in haveing parts to make 600HP and a stock clutch. Trust me I learned that from experience! Get a clutch to hold the power and guages to watch everything, then add the power. Southbend makes awesome clutches. What you gonna do with the truck? Pull, race or just drive? And thank you for your service and keeping us here all safe!!!!!!!!!!

Guessing by your location your serving our country (if that is what we are calling being in the middle of other people's business these days) but THANKS for your service, we support you guys! :D

Hey Welcome. I second the supporting mods first. Thanks for your service as well.

Well thank you everybody for you advice and kind words. I hear South Bend is the best but any suggestions on which of their setups to go with?

I would look into a clutch. And Guages! No point in haveing parts to make 600HP and a stock clutch. Trust me I learned that from experience! Get a clutch to hold the power and guages to watch everything, then add the power. Southbend makes awesome clutches. What you gonna do with the truck? Pull, race or just drive? And thank you for your service and keeping us here all safe!!!!!!!!!!

Mostly a bit of towing and a little playin every now and then:ft: Other than that just a daily driver that'll haul as$ is what I'm lookin for.

Welcome and thank you for your service over there! Yes, in our opinion SouthBend is very good and provides great service.

Stay safe and hurry back!

RK

Well thank you everybody for you advice and kind words. I hear South Bend is the best but any suggestions on which of their setups to go with?

RTC, I won't argue who the "best" is but I have a southbend Con OFE, rated at 450 hp and I dynoed at 449.7 hp in 6th gear and it doesn't miss a beat. It just right in the middle of smooth and jumpy. I like it. The best price on it that I found at the time was from Gus and FarmBoysDiesel. Me and the wife put it in.

Back