greetings yall

lowboy

Hello to everyone. I found this site by accident and cant stop reading. Not much pulling goes on in the deep south that I know of so if ya know different please share info.

hey im in boaz, its warming up steel is fixing to open back up

Welcome to comp d! I live in cairo Ga and we pull with the southern pullers association in south Ga. If u want more info just let me know.

would love to know more about southern pullers association. I have never been around any pulling trucks but after watching on youtube I am afraid I may have caught something. Hello to you scott2001. I havent been to steel in years. Do they pull up there now or just drag? thanks again for yalls time

The Southern Pullers Association is a pulling series in South Ga. They have a spring and fall pulling season and they pull in Tifton, GA, Baxley, GA, Jesup, GA, and Hazlehurst, GA. It is a gasoline association for the most part but they would love to get more involvement from diesel trucks. Our truck is called FarmSmoker and you can find it on youtube by typing in farmsmoker hazlehurst, ga.

just drag but tranner does not been hopefully going this year. hey were planning on going to steel next saturday if you want to go