Gt4094r on 6.7l

aer212

Can I run this as a single? Way I figure it is if a 5.9 with medium fueling can light a silver bullet(66-74) and the 4094r is supposed to be real comparable except that it lights even better because of the ball bearing then why couldn't a 6.7 light a 4094r with ease? The 6.7 moves a lot more air than a 5.9 so that should help it a lot. What do you guys think?

should i would go with the .85 or .95 a/r housing...

i have complaint of the 1.06 housing being a little laggy on the bottom end on the dmax

should i would go with the .85 or .95 a/r housing...

i have complaint of the 1.06 housing being a little laggy on the bottom end on the dmax

Thats used as a single right? I am planning on running this as a single then a compound later and keeping the 4094 for the secondary. What housing should I get so that I can do that?

Thats used as a single right? I am planning on running this as a single then a compound later and keeping the 4094 for the secondary. What housing should I get so that I can do that?

yeah im talking about in a single setup.

secondary as in the stock over 4094?

Has been done on a 5.9? Is he a member on here?

no one a 5.9 that i know of..

mika did it on a 6.6... 6.7 shouldnt have much of a problem either given engine size and electronics

4094 is a 68mm wheel...

no one a 5.9 that i know of..

mika did it on a 6.6... 6.7 shouldnt have much of a problem either given engine size and electronics

4094 is a 68mm wheel...

Are you talking about Mika from Finland?

What are they running for fueling? How much horse with similar setups?

hp wise 1000+ is a realistic possiblility with a 88mm
i know 80mm turbo on a twin do pretty good on single cp3 duel fueler def more responsive. i seen alot of 62-64/80 twin setup being done by DIY on several different forums

fueling
duel fuelers
injectors

usually built motors to some extent or another proced this