gt42 compounds.

Poulina

Looking for a primary to feed my piece of **** gtx42 since Garrett got me on that 11 blade marketing scheme. Recommendations for a primary capable of 1000hp would be quite helpful, would like to stay Garrett since I already drank the kool-aid. Some of those GT55's sound mean. But also very much so on a budget. Can't emphasize budget enough...

I want to keep my steed straight flange manifold, Carli shock towers, and ac dryer in stock location. Is the californian weed I'm smoking too strong?

What's wrong with your GTX42??

Find yourself a JB GT55 or TV8x by doing some junkyarding.

Nothing the comp wheel on these things aren't what I was hoping for. Was looking for a hard hitting single, the gtx feels super linear and I seem to over fuel the hell out of it.

I want to keep my steed straight flange manifold, Carli shock towers, and ac dryer in stock location. Is the californian weed I'm smoking too strong?

You're beyond high. Think you've been sitting in the "bath salts" too long.

$hit in one hand and want in the other ;-)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRK03q76GKU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRK03q76GKU[/ame]

Well....the 42 turbine will comfortably drive a 102mm compressor. Not sure why you chose the 94mm. Why not just get a wheel/cover upgrade? Pretty popular turbo to mod.

So talked to a charger builder. Going to try to turn the 4294 into a 4202 basically. But with a 6 blade billet wheel. Somewhat reasonable price.

Seems my reasoning is I just want something different, the idea of another single s475 build sickens me. Although the s400 has its pros.

So talked to a charger builder. Going to try to turn the 4294 into a 4202 basically. But with a 6 blade billet wheel. Somewhat reasonable price.

Seems my reasoning is I just want something different, the idea of another single s475 build sickens me. Although the s400 has its pros.

Dont do it!

JEB makes a 6 blade billet wheel for a gt 4202. I have one on the way, will know soon enough how it runs. Although mine is a ppump engine

Exact wheel and comp housing I'm going with. Eric seems like he knows what he's doing.