Gt60 ball bearing!!

srt6.7

Big sob haha. 106mm t6 1.46 hotside this turbo is far from cheap and it is new. Its been used to mock up some piping and such.

Ball bearing is like 5700 and journal is 4700....

May consider offers around 4k for this ball bearing gt60 .

Cant remember turbine but its listed on there spec sheet. 6 liter to 12 liter displacement at 2000hp of air flow. I may use it but iam unsure at the moment, only contemplating to sell to fund my other trucks much needed ats trans and the additional cost of other mods i will need ...
Going to see what ats can do for me monday on the trans and will see what i need to do from there. Been back and forth on what to do.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Its for my megacab not my quad cab..... mega cab will be a good stout 650 750 area at most and they are local and hs is running 10s with ats trans so whats the issue?? Im by far not a purple guy but i have met few good guys down there and why deal with mailing transmissions back and forth to florida when i can go 65 miles. Let alone if it really was **** why do they stay in business?? Trans is for a 68rfe

Its for my megacab not my quad cab..... mega cab will be a good stout 650 750 area at most and they are local and hs is running 10s with ats trans so whats the issue?? Im by far not a purple guy but i have met few good guys down there and why deal with mailing transmissions back and forth to florida when i can go 65 miles. Let alone if it really was **** why do they stay in business?? Trans is for a 68rfe

They are sh!t transmissions... Do an ATS search on here and see what comes up. They are local to me too and I wouldn't run a free purple bomb. The only good thing about them being local is going to the track and beating up on their trucks. It's your choice though. Good luck with the sale. That's a bad ass turbo.

Cause they run full page ads in diesel power and other magazines. Which makes them the best in the diesel industry. That's how they stay in bussiness.

You want a reliable 68re with 650-750 hp.... Just ask them for a custom vb where they remove 3rd and 5th gears wil be much stronger.

Lol..i never been a fan but from what ive seen stuffs not all that bad... trust me i was super anti ats but they have sone decent stuff ... few guys i know have ats trans and been good..

Hs is running 10s and probably 1100hp with ats 68.

Buddy that owns a shop has a 980hp dmax and 2k tq ats allison and hasnt broke for some time. Ive seen good stuff but i have also heard allot of bad to. Ill look into it more cause i do like suncoast stuff

We tore down a ats that did some how last 150,000 miles but the vb had jb weld in spots that to me is cheap

When i was working for Jeramiah we did ATS nonstop every day at one tine i put in 7 in one week and i never had a bit of problem.with any but they're 47re for some.reason they couldn't figure out how to make them run right but as of right now my purple tranny is kicking a$$