Gta 4294

huntduck

I found a GTA4294 locally that is need of a new compressor wheel and turbine wheel. I assume it came off a Detroit 60 series. Has a 1.28 a/r exhaust housing with a T6 flange.

I thought it'd make a good single for my 6.7 cummins. But, I can't find any place for parts. I'm not planning on keeping the T6 housing. Any help on a parts vendor would be greatly appreciated. If it turns up to be too big of a cost, I'm not going to buy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will have atleast 200 bucks in the wheels alone not including balancing. Im sure atleast another 200 in an exhaust housing. Im being conservative by the way.

Give majestic a call for 550 give or take. He will give you a new cartridge and possibly swap turbine housings to a gated t4 if he has one.
Or you can just buy another 4294 for like 300 bucks and be done

If you get it and that 1.28 housing is wastegated I'd probably be interested in buying it. Just throwing it out there.

Sorry fellas I'm not going to get this turbo. Not that it matters, but yes that housing was gated.

I found a GT4294 in the classified ads for $400 that has low miles. I'll probably pass on that one too....dang holidays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back