GTX55 (ball bearing) 2.6 pulling charger

GTX55 - started as a billet 94/133mm compressor - 102/111mm turbine

Has a total of 8 runs on it (7 last year, 1 this year). It is also machined for a speed sensor (which can be plugged if not needed). 5.5" inlet, 4" v-band welded on compressor discharge.

$3300 as is (a few nicks on the wheel), or I can look into having it gone thru/new wheel installed for a little more money. Either way, save yourself some money over buying a new one.

I have two different exhaust housings to choose from depending on your cubic inch (only one goes with it).

PM me or text me with any questions. 402-801-twenty three nineteen

Posting this back up for sale for a friend of mine. He purchased it from me and put about 6 hooks on it. He is going to the 2.5 class next year so it's back up for sale. Text for pics. I'll post a price up as soon as he gets back to me. It has the 0.85 housing on it which is what I ran on my 2.6 truck.

402-801-2319

image_zpstcjxc0oq.jpeg

image_zpsa6meusmn.jpeg

image_zpsqyzbbv1x.jpeg

image_zpsmc7gso5c.jpeg

Last edited:
no but the builder of the turbo I'm sure could do that for you. PM me for details.

I own this turbo, I realize it isn't worth much as a 2.6 turbo now. Anyone out there give me $1500 for it?

I purchased the 1.0 AR housing from OP a while back ago. If I could purchase original comp wheel and comp housing from somewhere I'd buy this turbo but I'm being told I can't buy just the wheel.

I purchased the 1.0 AR housing from OP a while back ago. If I could purchase original comp wheel and comp housing from somewhere I'd buy this turbo but I'm being told I can't buy just the wheel.

I only have the modified S500 .85 housing that is on it. Did you check with Chris at Midwest Turbo on a original cover and wheel?

What are your guy's drive pressures with a .85 housing?? 1.32 is the housing choice around here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I don't know why you couldn't get a wheel and cover for it unless whoever you talked to just wants to sell you a new turbo for more profit margin. Call Midwest.

Sarafin,
I'd have to pull up some of my old datalogs, but drive pressures were not out of line. Boost was 45ish.

Are you suggesting a 1.32 exh housing when running it as a single in the 2.6 class?

What are your guy's drive pressures with a .85 housing?? 1.32 is the housing choice around here

For a BW charger it is this turbo has a much bigger turbine.

Bump for a good seller!

Sarafin,
I'd have to pull up some of my old datalogs, but drive pressures were not out of line. Boost was 45ish.

Are you suggesting a 1.32 exh housing when running it as a single in the 2.6 class?

Yes, most guys in the 2.6 class around here are running a 1.32 housing, I ran a 1.10 and the drive was a little high

And yes I'm talking BW. Sorry that may be comparing apples to oranges