guages an A-PILLAR

02 dodge4x4 5.9

Not Through Yet
? who an were should i go to get me a heck of a deal on me sum guages i need a {fuel pressure} {pyrometer}
{trans temp}{boost }
thanks in advance you guys rock

Hi again,

It seems someone has pointed you in the right direction! Great.

I'd say this:
1. FP is a must on a Dodge (but not a Ford or DMAX that are close to stock)
2. Pyro is great to check the temps on the turbo.
3. Trans Temp - only needed on a Auto Tranny that pulls big loads often. Ya, I know I might be flamed on that but it's my opinion.
4. Boost is a great idea if you are trying to get more out of your truck.
5. All 4 on an A-Pillar for a Dodge - I don't think there is a Pod that will accept that. ProPod makes a 4 unit for the Ford PSD. Autometer is just 3 with the speaker (I've got this one).
6. Choice in gauges is personal BUT if you want to match stock try the ISSPRO EV series. Again, personal choice there as there are many brands and prices to match. Autometer, Stewart Warner, ISSPRO, Banks, and so on.

Hope that all makes sense.

02 dodge4x4 5.9,

Give us a call we have all the Auto Meter, Isspro and DiPriocl gauges, mounts, banjo bolts boost bolts hose etc to do the complete job etc.

Mark @ DPPI

thanks you guys both of you
after looking round an for the money i think the edge /juice w/attitude is the way im gonna go an have everything in a combo unit thanks prices on the eg\dge?

02 dodge4x4 5.9 said:
thanks you guys both of you
after looking round an for the money i think the edge /juice w/attitude is the way im gonna go an have everything in a combo unit thanks prices on the eg\dge?

I think we said in the other posting that you need to address your fuel supply before running a chip. Ensure that you only use the Attitude monitor to monitor the truck and don't play with the power until you do so. Injection Pumps are not cheap and it isn't something you want to do more than 1x. (trust me on that).

:Cheer:

yea thanks an 10-4 on that im hopeing to buy a pump in or within the next week or 2 an then i putting a new set of injectors in her
next day or so then the juice it will be but gonna not get crazy wioth it you guys got me wondering bout my tranny so im call tim up an ask hisadvice see how far he really stand behind his work before i try anything to shock the tranny

Hopefully we (or I) didn't scare you. It wasn't intended that way. It's just that many people want more power, more power and they aren't aware of the issues that this creates in a stock setup.

My truck is still fairly stock for that reason - I'm CHEAP!

A stock type rebuild WON'T like a Juice W/attitude after a while, plan on a VB and TQ.

I helped a guy install a Juice W/attitude a couple of weeks ago, very nice unit and I think you will be very happy with it Ben.

P.S. Give a few of the vendors here a shout on pricing, I do believe they can beat $809, our vendors ROCK!! :rockwoot:

so before i install a edge drag comp i should change add a extra fuel put and not just the vp44

yea billy im very satisfied at a price that one of the VENDORS for this great site gave me an best he didnt even try to sell me the thing he just gave me lot of my options i had .also buying the rest of my exhaust from him also {ypipe}{4inch down pipe}{4/5 sleeve} got the rest already
i bet my truck gonna talk after i get them installed
oh an btw with genes great work on the stickers ibet we might get a few more visitors/members from them ask last few days about them at 250/300 miles aday i think maybe i might have gotten just a grunt more fuelmilage from them sure feels like more power or maybe thats just me lol

TwinCummins02 said:
so before i install a edge drag comp i should change add a extra fuel put and not just the vp44

If you DON'T already have plans for an upgraged fuel system you are asking to replace the VP44 QUICK!! You need that RIGHT NOW!!!!!