Gustine, CA July 3rd Videos & Pictures

Looks like it was a fun time. To bad I had to work. It looks like we will be going to Vallejo.

Nice video, looks like they adjusted the sled after the first two stock trucks took it out the gate :)

Is it me, or was there a pretty good size rut in the begining of the track?

Tom, nice launch out of the hole.

Nick, get the boot fixed and see ya next Friday :)

Cory, you guy's making it to Valejo?

BBD

Ya they adjusted it after the first two and then again after Tom and Nick.
Were workin on Nicks right now and goin down to Napa today.
Still don't know yet if were goin to Valejo.
Nice video, looks like they adjusted the sled after the first two stock trucks took it out the gate :)

Is it me, or was there a pretty good size rut in the begining of the track?

Tom, nice launch out of the hole.

Nick, get the boot fixed and see ya next Friday :)

Cory, you guy's making it to Valejo?

BBD

Way to go guys! Your Dodges keep on getting better with each passing season! Wish I could of participated!
Sure am missing the California (Placerville) seen but dudy calls here in Colorado. Oh well.
Take care guys!
-Rick

Yup, they adjusted it once after the first pull, and again after my pull (2nd pull). I went 307.x on the loose sled, and 24x.x after they made the change. The truck was not happy with me durring the 2nd hook. The trans was doing some crazy stuff!

Anyone know what the carnage was on the 4th truck? Sounds like something let go in that 2nd Gen... To bad, he looked like he wanted to get with it!

i dunno but im guessing tranny or t-case he was able to still drive it off the track so i dunno?

Anyone know what the carnage was on the 4th truck? Sounds like something let go in that 2nd Gen... To bad, he looked like he wanted to get with it!

Ya, thats my cousins truck, 3rd gear let go. Probably gonna be pulling it out today.

dang is he gunna try and make it to vallejo friday?

Thanks Cory and Cole for getting the video up, and thanks to Steve for those *****in pics.

-Tom

Thanks Cory and Cole for getting the video up, and thanks to Steve for those *****in pics.

-Tom
No problem Tom, and thanks. Nice meeting you last weekend too. Im sure ill see ya around...as long as i keep going to the pulls with Cory and Cole. Haha, they are startng to brainwash me, i might skip the drag race on friday to go to the pull instead...the race is a 2 day event it wont be a big deal to skip 1 day will it?

Not at all, drag racing is gay anyway, ask Nick he'll tell ya........LOL

-Tom

Back