guys near in or near NEPA

I'm at a little more central loacation of the state, about a half and hour west of Bloomsburg.. But, I'm not afraid of making a road trip up there for events and get-togethers. I've made the NEPA Petro's meet with the TDR guys, and also attented several pulling events up there including Honesdale and Meshoppen.

On a side note, I've also worked up there in the past; Including the Roslund elementary school in Tunkhannock and the P&G plant (Charmin) in Mahoopany.

I cruise through Hazleton/Mt. Top/Wilkes Barre/Pittston/Hawley/Mt. Pocono just about every Tuesday for work to call on some accounts.

I cruise through Hazleton/Mt. Top/Wilkes Barre/Pittston/Hawley/Mt. Pocono just about every Tuesday for work to call on some accounts.

EGADS!!!!!!!!....
That list includes many of my old stomping grounds and loads of memories.
Ah Yes.....Victory Pig Pizza,Steve Kanuika's old Speed Shop,Bone's Auto Parts,Harvey's Lake,GAR and Hanover High Schools,Sansui Park,Abe's Hot Dogs...How many can remember watching drag racing at the old "Pocono Drag Lodge".Dad ran a old 57 Chevy in B/MP up there more than a time or two.Dragstrip still is there,owned by a contractor with a really poor attitude(found that out when I went walking back to look the old place over and he got upset).Those were the days,long since gone but yet I still slip up there alot..

So while I am not actually up in NEPA,I am from there and my roots go way back to when my Grandparents worked for the old Pennsylvania and Lehigh Railroads..................Andy

any of you guys ever go to the fairs like the gds, hardford, wane county, and pull

Tunkhannock now, orig. jessup/scranton... bloomsburg truck show every 2nd weekend in july is fantastic.

me and my bro who owns a cummins would be down for a cruise maybe through lake walenpaupack or sumptin'