H&S high sulfer tune?

CUMMINSTD

New Ride, Poor Wallet :/
All new to the H&S world, just curious, is the Hot Damn Race tune the same as the High Sulfur tune?

I know...that is why I asked. I was wondering where anyone got any high sulfur diesel. The only difference in red and clear is the dye now. The sulfur won't change the performance in the slightest so why would someone have a "high sulfur" tune?

Sounds like a Burlington Coat Factory parking lot story to me. $.02

I know...that is why I asked. I was wondering where anyone got any high sulfur diesel. The only difference in red and clear is the dye now. The sulfur won't change the performance in the slightest so why would someone have a "high sulfur" tune?

Sounds like a Burlington Coat Factory parking lot story to me. $.02

This LOL

High Sulfur what? As in "I burn red fuel" tune?

Haha no, I was reading on the manual about ULSD calibration and the High sulfur calibration. I have a race tuner on the way with the delete software in it and was just wondering if the hot damn race tune is the same as the high sulfur tune as the power levels are the same 175 hp instead of 120

I guess I should read my manual. :hehe: I've never heard of that calibration. I would think that by this day and age where High Sulfur isn't available.....that would be discontinued. Not sure. Good luck.

I know a guy at H&S. I'll ask him and let you know when I get an answer.

Last edited:
ULSD is not available all over the world. Running LSD in a truck designed to run ULSD can clog the exhaust filter.

They offer high sulfur calibrations so that people in those parts of the world can remove the exhaust filter.

Yes....the high sulfur tune is the "race" tune for deletes if you live in a country where the EPA allows it. It is not legal in the U.S.

There you go. ;)

Yes....the high sulfur tune is the "race" tune for deletes if you live in a country where the EPA allows it. It is not legal in the U.S.

There you go. ;)

That's what I was wondering, did I say race tune, I meant 50 state legal all emissions equipment intact using more fuel for cleaner air EPA b/s lol

Haha thanks for clearing that up. Ive only been in the 6.7 world for 2 weeks lol

I guess I should read my manual. :hehe: I've never heard of that calibration. I would think that by this day and age where High Sulfur isn't available.....that would be discontinued. Not sure. Good luck.

I know a guy at H&S. I'll ask him and let you know when I get an answer.

You don't know anyone!