h&s trans tuner

98smokey

Does any body know when the tranny tuning is coming out from H&S. I don't want the mini or black maxx just the trans tuner.

Im new to this 2010 that I just got, what all is the trans tuner supposed to do?
Thanks Brian

right now it just reprograms your tcm for quiet a few reasons like line pressure, better shifting, and better shift points. Its kind of like putting a upgraded valve body on a older tranny in my opinion

Well it's not too bad of an investment IMO it really don't change any shift points I've noticed it runs higher line pressure and locks the converter in 4th and keeps it locked through 6th basically

WOODLIZZARD,

I'm very interested in that option.
Last I talked to the tranny people that only B&G do it correctly in reference to line pressure. Apparently the line pressure drops too much to be good ----- yet-----

WAYNES WORLD

im running H&S trans tune on my MiniMaxx and truck runs much better. does not shift to 6 until about 55 trans is not hunting for gears anymore.
runs better than stock. just did 200miles round trip and was flawless .upshifts faster to u dont have to mash it . overall was worth my money.

im running H&S trans tune on my MiniMaxx and truck runs much better. does not shift to 6 until about 55 trans is not hunting for gears anymore.
runs better than stock. just did 200miles round trip and was flawless .upshifts faster to u don't have to mash it . overall was worth my money.

PSDNUTS,
I grant you that its an improvement BUT the line pressure drop off is the longevity issue that I would like to see corrected before I go that route. Its a slow research & development process that will take time. I'll wait till then before I buy.

WAYNES WORLD

WOODLIZZARD,

I'm very interested in that option.
Last I talked to the tranny people that only B&G do it correctly in reference to line pressure. Apparently the line pressure drops too much to be good ----- yet-----

WAYNES WORLD

So does B&G return emails or phone calls? I couldn't get them to talk to me about whether or not they offer a tranny tuning solution for a 2010 truck.

Chris

h&s tuer

Chris,

I think they do.:clap:
Try to be patient due to their work load at this time.

WAYNES WORLD

Chris,

I think they do.:clap:
Try to be patient due to their work load at this time.

WAYNES WORLD

I emailed them back in the summer, no response...also tried to call and just sat on hold a few times.

Apparently, anyone who makes a product for a 2010 truck, doesn't like to talk to people about them.

Chris