H&S tuner

sjr_704

Im thinking about gettin a H&S tuner...wanted to know so feedback from some people that have had it and see if you like it or not. also with the H&S do you need a EGR delete?

I swapped from the smarty to xrt. I love it, the truck feels stronger, they have great customer service, and they are located in the US

I just put the black maxx in my brothers 08 runs good also installed exhaust and egr block off plates
the only thing i dont like is with the automatic tranny on the highest setting it dosent know where to shift at i called h&s and they said there workin on a update to take care of this problem but so far so good runs awesome little to no smoke but still some serious power

clint

I love my blackmaxx I Have ran the pmt, smarty, and the xrt I loved both the smarty and xrt both the same but when switch on the fly came out with the blackmaxx I broke down and got it otherwise I thnk I would still own the smarty and with the hotdamn custom tunes it will rock and roll

i have the xrt and love it, i'm running the 120 tune and put a sbdd 3600 in the truck and it realy pulls like a SOB:rockwoot: