Had a bad week

kasey200

Last week my heater quit working when the truck was idling but worked fine when you started to accelerate. I checked the coolant resivour and it was empty. I added 1.5 gal of coolant and the heater worked again. It sat in the driveway over night and I came out in the morning with 1.5 gal of coolant on my driveway. I had a good feeling it was headgaskets. So i set up an apt with my dealer to look at it. When I went to take it in it wouldn't start, dead battery. Jump started it and drove to the school, went to class, got out of class, dead battery. Jump started it again drove it to the dealer. I got a call this morning from the dealer and he said my truck needs a new alternator (it was only putting out 27 amps), head gaskets, and 3 injectors. They are going to warranty everything axcept the alternator. My dealer is awesome! (except for the fact that the only rental vehical they had left is a mini-van:bang ) Anyway..... they are going to lift the cab next week and get it all taken care of. P.S. he didn't even say anything about the CompD sticker on the windshield!!

Mini-van = Party Wagon!

You should go ahead and have Studs put in. Congrads on the Dealer.

Well at least your dealer is taking care of ya! That's always a plus.

Yeah I would definitely have them throw some studs on it. That way you won't have to go through this poop again.

i would love to put studs in right now but i just can't round up the cash. it's a sh*ty deal cuz it couldn't have came at a worse time financially. I'm just thankful the dealer is being so helpful.

Back