Had some friends at Ford build some 6.0L exhaust manifolds

PSDPlayer

Captain Negativity!
Driver's side.

picture.php

Passenger side. With short belt for no A/C and no Power steering.

picture.php

I take it you're getting the turbo(s) out of the engine valley. Good idea. Do you have a new intake manifold fabbed up yet?

I have only one regret from my short stint living in Florida, not making time to meet Doug. That stuff is too cool.

I have only one regret from my short stint living in Florida, not making time to meet Doug. That stuff is too cool.

Don't worry we only have about 27k into the truck so far. And thats including buying it for 11k. There is budget left over to hit every track.

OH NO is that a fluiddampnr..OMG..you know that will kill LPOP gears..hope you got some billet ones on the way..:rolleyes::hehe:

manifolds look good..build some going the other way and I will take a set LOL

Hmm those look like 6.4 manifolds. Looks cool pointing the wrong way haha

They are 6.4L manifolds. Its a joke. They have a nice 3 bolt flange to run parallel twins.

what size are them 90deg fittings for the fuel lines? any machine work involved or direct replacement for the banjos?

I have a buddy with a cnc mill.

And the fuel fittings are Earl's 6an swivel 90 with 12mm x 1.5 thread pitch.

Yes, direct swap, right down to using crush washers for a seal. You can get them here.
http://www.anplumbing.com/shop/index.php?shop=&dept=Metric

991944 This part # for use with a 6an 90* hose end.

949092 This part for a straight 6an hose end.

Both ways require the same amount of clearance off the front of the heads. First fitting is a little cheaper to do, but the second fitting is easier to install unless you have the front fan and shrouds off.

Yes, direct swap, right down to using crush washers for a seal. You can get them here.
http://www.anplumbing.com/shop/index.php?shop=&dept=Metric

991944 This part # for use with a 6an 90* hose end.

949092 This part for a straight 6an hose end.

Both ways require the same amount of clearance off the front of the heads. First fitting is a little cheaper to do, but the second fitting is easier to install unless you have the front fan and shrouds off.

But lets face it. If you are modding it. You junked the secondary shroud a long time ago.

Back