Has anyone tried the boost controller from fleece

joelc79

07.5+ Dodge 6.7L Boost Controller
This Boost Controller not only removes the factory boost limit on your 6.7L Cummins, it allows you adjust the factory boost curve to your liking on the fly.

Lookin for feed back from anyone

I am running it right now, and am suprised more people are not, I really like it, clears alot of smoke up on top end and spools dang quick, raises my peak boost up probably 6-7 psi stacked with the blackmaxx, and sustained psi probably about 3-4 psi, I ran the quad boost foolre for awhile but this works much better.

When and why are you using it? Just trying to figure out if it will help me.

Kmk,

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you running the stock vgt? Why would you want more boost than what your black maxx is already giving you... seems like the vgt would be way outside its map?

Not bashing, just wondering......

Does this help that slight lag they have when you are trying to take off from a stop? That's the only issue I have with mine lol!

Same here, thats why im wondering what the real use is. I understand on a dmax with one of their larger vgt style turbo

joelc79,

I tried it on my 2008.
It did nothing for me with the Edge on 4 & the MP-8 on full.
I sent it back.:doh:

WAYNES WORLD

with just the black maxx I am only pushing like 29 psi of boost with the fleece i am pushing 32-33, that is still in the map of the turbo. You can close it all the way and the turbo spool is faster, or you can close it and its alittle laggy and smokes alot like a smoke switch, this is while taking off, while cruising you can close it and the boost will go up to about 7-8 psi and the egts will drop a couple hundred degrees on my truck, or you can open it up for fuel milage. If you starting to lug alittle going up hill and ita almost ready to downshift you can close it and it will spool you up and pick up power. Running with it closed on top end it will clear all my smoke away, or likewise with it open it will dump alot of smoke, I just barely started playing with it alot, so learning more things with it. I might be backwards on my open and closed though, but I think I got them all right.

I had one for awhile, they are pretty neat. way over priced when I got mine, im not sure what they cost now though