Has anything changed at Rocken Tech?

derrick36

I'm in the market for some custom CR straight lines and found Rocken Tech through google.

I sent them a couple emails with what I was looking for and they said it wouldn't be a problem. Basically I need lines that have a M12 fitting on one end and M14 on the other. I can find plenty of places that sell lines with M14 ends on either end, but Rocken Tech is the only one(so far)that has what I'm looking for.

The problem is, I searched here after I already contacted them and I wasn't aware of their reputation.

Here's the post that bothered me the most:
"Yes Rocken will, unfortunately, when you get into custom lengths that they do not stock, you will pay accordingly. Let me also point out that we used Rocken lines while testing our kits and they fail. It's not a matter of if they fail, it seams like it is a matter of when they will. They might be able to make lines for lower pressure applications, but for the pressures that we run, their lines just do not hold up.

We have moved on to another source for lines that is far better for about the same price, but once again money talks. We had to buy a minimum of 30 lines for the place to even talk to us.

Gibson, you say you were willing to pay $700 for a controller and nobody got back to you willing to sell one?"

From this thread: Which dual cp3 kit? - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

I sent another email asking about the quoted portion and here's the response I got:

"Hello Derrick,

We do supply lines formany performance people. There were one or two occasion that could happen fortheir test runs – we replaced them immediately with modifications afterfound out there was any problem with the ends – this could be the earlystage of the introduction common rail lines.

Regards,

Lee Rue, Sales,Customer Support

Rocken Tech Products

1321 Commerce Street, Ste P. Petaluma, CA 94954

Tel: 707-658-1915 Fax: 415-704-3107

Email: rockentech@yahoo.com

I'm wondering if anyone has dealt with them recently and if anything has changed or should I keep looking?

You'd be much better off buying from one of the site supporting vendors on here. Not only another line of communication for you but it'd be very easy to find more info on them as well as their reputation.

even though they are the next town over from me ive had 0 luck with them.. for years.. including a 14mm 4bt pump head they said they had.. and well didn't..

The problem is, they've already been contacted and they only sell the M14 ends.

huh, 1st gens have 12mm ends so i wouldnt think they would be that hard to find, dumb question but could you take the 12mm nuts off a 1st gen line and have them put them on one end?

Back