have a twin turbo question out there! im needin a lil help!

250sprayboy06

the same guy that is gettin his twins (07, 5.9) needs a lil help on if he needs anymore parts. he has a silver 66 that hes sendin n to industrial an is also ganna get the big brother kit an there ganna set it up 4 him an send it back. is there ANYTHANG ealse that he needs to keep it from havein problems? hes got the $1200 studs from industrial twin cp3's,200HP injectors, 150/150 pump, smarty, dr. performace rail preasure box, an straight exhaust. is there anythang he ealse he needs besides the twin kit?

I would highly suggest o-rings and a 12 valve head gasket matched up to the water ports. Torque the studs to 145. I had a lot of problems with my head gasket with a very similar setup, until I did this. Good luck! Should be a fun setup.

I would highly suggest o-rings and a 12 valve head gasket matched up to the water ports. Torque the studs to 145. I had a lot of problems with my head gasket with a very similar setup, until I did this. Good luck! Should be a fun setup.

I would much rather use a MLS gasket.

Try it, Good luck with the MLS gasket, it's been my experience that they don't last long at those hp levels. I went through several!

Is he going to street drive this?

Valve springs and retainers. Valve tattoos are for arms, not pistons.

A coolant bypass will help that HG live a little longer.

IC as stated.

The rest of your charge air boots will need upgraded eventually.

No kit will give you all you need. Make friends with the guy at your local parts counter, you will see a bit of him shortly.

Back