He551VeTi VGT Turbocharger

anwkid

Hey guys, I've got a Holset He551Ve(variable elctronic)Ti(titanium compressor) that has about 4000 miles on it on my '03 dodge, ZERO shaft play. I had it running with a fleece VGT standalone controller and made a best of 503 hp on an inercia dyno. I needed ALOT more fuel! This is a BIG turbo! But it sounds insane, is really neat looking, and can be used as an exaust brake when the vanes are colosed all the way. It WILL put a load on the engine at idle. I am selling because I have returned the truck to stock for smog:nail: and im hurting for some cash. The bad: I never hooked up the water cooling for the electronics and even though the charger never saw higher then 1250 egt's (pulling 15k up a 5 mile grade at 70mph) it burned up the electric acuator on the side of the turbo. Cummins sells them for a couple hundred bucks (dont quote me on this) but I was ready to try something new. Also the homebuilt tube manifold will need some work as it has several cracks near the turbo flange. (probobly due to not supporting the turbo, it weighs nearly 80 lbs) And last, the connector on the fleece controller that plugs into the turbo was smashed. So if it is used it will have to be hard wired or have the OEM plug replaced. (shouldnt be a big deal, call fleece and im sure they can send one) Im selling the Turbo (retail $3999, I paid 1k, Fleece controller with exaust brake button Retail $635, and the homebuilt steel tube manifold for $1100 plus the ride. I will also include an adapter to adapt the oil inlet to the stock cummins, and an oil drain. I will also throw in a down pipe and v band clamp that will fit in a dodge common rail (no A/C) I would like to sell it as a kit, but if the prices are right I will split the parts. Post or text me at 559 972 8415 Thanks- Nick

he551ve
comp
ind 71.75mm
exd 108.1mm

turbine
ind 86mm
exd 75mm

housing
16cm-36cm
IMAG0508.jpg

IMAG0546.jpg

IMAG0521.jpg

IMAG0522.jpg

IMAG0507.jpg

IMAG0469.jpg

Compared to an hx40...
IMAG0464.jpg

IMAG0423.jpg

funny I read about your build tread yesterday.... how much you looking to get for everything?

If this doesnt sell as a kit in a week, Id do 400 for the controller.

sorry for the wait, I dont believe this would work on a vp pumped truck, just the common rails. call fleece, they are terrible about emails

sorry for the wait, I dont believe this would work on a vp pumped truck, just the common rails. call fleece, they are terrible about emails

I called them it won't work :banghead: on the manifold is the foot on center or is it set back like stock position on your truck because if it is 24v style I would be interested

The manifold is a center dump, 45 degree angle flange type. You will have to remove or relocate your passenger battery.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Back