head gaskets

dirty12

well i have a problem now. back about two months ago i had oil leaking out the back of the motor. though it was a head gasket so i rounded up hypromax gaskets, headstuds, and 255 cc injectors and started working on it and it ended up the icp sensor on the back of the motor was leaking. so anyways i deceied to go ahead and do headgaskets. I replaced the sensors and did block the egr cooler off. Then it ran fine for about two hundred miles and i blew the turbo. so i order a auroa 4000 and i finally got it on there and drove it about 3 miles and the colant system seems to have a lot of pressure and it is leaking antifreeze out the back of the turbo. is it possilbe to blow that fast. and is there a break in on them gaskets

blew in half was doing about 60 hammered down and boom. Put a hole in hood and blew the wheel every where

That usually happens when you overspin the hell out of it. Did the truck puke a little when that happend? Super high drive pressures create a tremendous amount of heat. Too much heat gets really bad really fast.

well i couldn't really tell any differnce with the 4000 but it alot bigger than stock. when that stock one blew it smoked white like crazy bad fogged the road out

Back