Headgasket blown need some expertise on upgrades

AUTOLAND

2000 dodge 2500 24v, bd hot rod vp44, bd flow max, quadzilla adrenaline w/pulse, 5" mbrp, s&b intake and elbow, 100 hp bd injectors, built auto trans, and stock charger. I have building the truck up slowley and and knew the headgasket was running on borrowed time because of the high drive pressure of about 1.8 to 1. I want to pull it some more this year in the 2.6 class and do the things needed to the head so its not a limiting factor. Has anyone had a problem with the 12mm arp or is it worth putting in the 14mm? How about fire ringing the cylinder head, it seems that some guys have more issues with this than it may be worth. I cant see running more than 50-60 #'s of boost. Im sure that alot of that has to do with the machine shop that is doing the work on the head. What is the best headgasket to run and should i go .020 thicker? I have always used the oe cummins gasket before. I have been waiting for Quad to come out with there competition tune that is suppose to run up to 4000 rpm which makes me think I should do valve springs. I have some porting work on aluminum heads on sb chevy's when I ran dirt modifieds but not sure as how much there is to be gained on the 24v and if I should attempt it myself? How much is there to gained on a custom camshaft and what grind is good? Any company to stay away from or one to go with? I have not talked to sheid about there cams yet. I am going to put a charger on it at the same time but not sure as to which one yet. I have put on a II phat shaft 62 on a guys truck and it ran good. Just want to do it right the first time!

try the search function... all this stuff has been covered in great detail!