headlight question

Lucky Jeff

Stock Sucks
I think Roachie has the style on his truck. Single bulb/black housing, one piece lense. "euro" style. Who has this style of headlight and how well do they work? I have the projector style but thinkin about going a different direction with the whole front end setup. Never been real happy with the ones I have. Plus I just get bored. I've had the stockers, Sport lights and these projectors.. Time for a new look, if it's worth it :Cheer:

Bubbha's got them here...Nathan M.

I installed a set of HID's in them too...he says he loves them!

Bubbha's got them here...Nathan M.

I installed a set of HID's in them too...he says he loves them!

yeup that was the plan.. I forgot he had em on his truck. He's had those for a while now. Good to hear he likes them. That's a whole lot easier then hacking mine up and putting true HID projectors in.

I have these and really like them. I wouldnt mind going to a sport light setup for the extra bulb. Possible trade?

Just a thought:

IMG_1372.jpg

yea that's the style I am planning on using, except with a black housing. I don't have the Sport lights anymore. Gave those to a friend. The projectors just aren't bright at all on these things I have and the three little LED's are kinda cheesey lookin if ya ask me.

just type in Dodge Ram headlights on Ebay and you will see pretty much all designs they have out there.. You don't HAVE to buy from ebay. But it seems to have the most options. The lights are the only things I have bought off ebay. That's where they seem to show up first.

but i hate ebay...oh well, i guess i can get over it. LOL