helllo from south fla.

rob383

just found this site and like hello names robert work for the phone company u know the small one at&t was bellsouth. we i have a 97 with 216,000, 5-spd,4.10's,4.5 skyjacker lift,16x10 alum rims with nitto terra grapplers, home made traction bars with hem joint and chromoly bars. bought the truck with 140,000 at 150,000 kdp went threw the from cover found it laying on the front cover with a big hole next to after i heard a crushing beer can sound followed by oil ever where. barrowed a dodge manual and took the front apart put new cover on it. all went well except for the timing so i took it to a shop told them to set it at 16 deg. well got the truck back with intercooler boot blow off and the timing still not right and a bill for 700.00. so after getting bent over i got a timing kit and did it myself. after all that i put tst 11 plate in it slide it all the way forward put some turns on the star wheel, 3k governer springs, ats manifold, afe intake and 4in exhaust, sb clutch. the governsprings,afe, and 4in exhaust were givin to me by a friend that went to a 24 valve and put twins 5in exhaust. saved me alot of money. now i just put 5in stacks with silverline muffler and going to put a 50shot of nos on it. future plans are homemade twin keeping the hx35 and injector that will match the flow and not run too hot on the egt's. forgot there is boost and egt gauges. i use my truck as daily driver and don't want to do too much too since i pull some heavy toy's like swamp buggy's and my blazer on military running gear with tractor tires. the weights is not what bothers me but the buggy and truck are way up in the air so it's like pulling with a parachute. well glade to be on this site seem to be some very smart people on here when it comes to there diesel. can't wait to get some advice on the twins and what injectors to use. sorry for the long post but hey know you know a little about me. live in west palm beach any body else around shoot me a pm. i have timing tools and a way to put a set bolt infront of the kdp with out taking the cover off of the motor. thanks for a great site, robert

live in west palm beach off lantana near turnpike.
racindually that truck is sick.
thanks for the welcome's

live in west palm beach off lantana near turnpike.
racindually that truck is sick.
thanks for the welcome's

oh ok ..im about 40 miles west of you in belle glade..you should have come out to moroso last night..there was a pretty good turn out of diesels.

outlaw i work in belle glade almost everday. i've seen your truck out there. look for the at&t pick-up pulling yellow trailer. thats me. i cover belle glade and pahokee to royal palm. stop by and say hey, robert

yeah i know what truck your talking about..well same goes for you my shops on NW 12th street..Howell Oil Co...stop by and give me a shout when your in the area

jared

no problem heading out to pahokee today know where your at when i get a chance i will stop in.

If you guys are planning a Moroso night ... let me know ..... I dont have the truck ready but I might come down and aggravate you LOL

Back